Instagram Instagram Twitter Goodreads Pinterest LinkedIn
"It is bad to let go of your dreams."
(Flowers for Algernon)

Friday, December 29, 2017

Cloning clothes [sewing]

Some of my friends already know that in 2017 I started to become interested in sewing with a sewing machine. I had no practice or experiance before. One day when browsing Pinterest I saw something I wanted to make and nudged my mother to tell me basics I needed to know about the machine and to be there when I had any problems and how to solve them. That's how it started but later on I got interested in making my own clothes. I saw many patterns around but all seemed like chinese to a beginner like me.

So I looked further and further until finally I found something perfect. I wish to share that with all because cloning your own clothes is what I consider learning. Once you realize how things function how and what to adjust, I believe I can stop relying on cloning but creating my own ideas. Bit by bit is how I learn on my own.

So here is the video that perfectly explains the cloning of your own clothes. I won't repeat the procedure because all can be very well learned through the video. The youtube channel withwendy is overall very nice and useful to learn a few basic things about sewing. 


Lastly, below are two pictures of my cloned clothings I already made. I seriously love them. They aren't perfect, I'm still learning but I already love them and are my treasures. I wear them proudly because it is something I made on my own. My babies.

-Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment