Instagram Instagram Twitter Goodreads Pinterest LinkedIn
"It is bad to let go of your dreams."
(Flowers for Algernon)

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

His treats and habits #1


-Sunbathing and lying on the window-

I decided to do a section in more parts. The section will introduce my Max's lovely points or habits, may they be good or a bit less good.

For today I picked sunbathing and lying on the window. As far as I know this habit is usually more known for cats. Actually this boy really enjoys the sun. I think he turns a bit moody during the winter, he might be cold and missing the warm sun rays. He sometimes sits in the middle of my room, exactly where the sun is shining. In spring he sometimes looks up at the window, knowing the sun is up there. Actually, on any given occasion, he chooses sun against the shade. 

Sometimes he is silly when he lies on the window like shown on the pictures below, sunbathing and keeping watch of the house. I think many people that walked by on the street laughed and had a better day when seeing this silly bark at them from the window. 
I wish everyone enjoys the sun rays as much as Max does. 

-Anny-

No comments:

Post a Comment